Tuesday, June 3, 2008

In loving memory of our Wonder Woman - Molly

Its been five days since Molly has left us. It still seems so unreal. I cant help but to visit her site over and over again. Playing the video clip over and over. Althou I may not know her in person, she has already been a close friend to me. Despite her own fighting, she still remembers me. There was a period when I was overseas with my hubby for nearly 2 weeks. I was still checking her site for new updates but didnt drop any message for her as there was some problems in the connection. She sent me an email asking how am I and why I didnt message her so long and never fails to ask me how is my mum. There was also once that I mentioned I have problem in getting the EzyHealth magazine that features her story.... she initiated to send me a copy by post! I was so touched. She really is a amazing woman. A selfless and thoughtful person.

Why did God take away such a good person.... someone that is so inspiring to others... A pillar of strength to those that are fighting cancer and to those caregivers like myself. It has already been a routine for me to check on her site everyday. Before she left us, she was blogging lesser and lesser... I was always disappointed to see no new updates from her. Althou deep down in my heart I know she will leave us one day... but still when I see the post telling us that she was called home... I cant help but feels so lost. Even for now, Im still logging on to WonderWoman.com everyday. I hope her blog will continue to inspire others... esp those that are fighting cancer to have a place to comforts them and to encourage them. Im sure those who know Molly will be inspired by her to be more strong and courageous in face with problems in their lives... well...at least for me...

Dearest Molly
I know you are in a better place now. Your sufferings have ended. No more unbearable treatments... no more worries nights before scan results.... no more Dr appts... no more pain... I know you will miss your loved ones... but dont worry my friend... they will move on... they will be strong... they will put u in deep in their hearts... I know you want them to be.... I will miss you.... You will always be remembered... Please rest in peace gal....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kel,
To remember Molly, we must keep the spirit of strength :)
She is an amazing woman.... I believe she is now in God's hands, and she is starting to live the life that she deserves , painless and without anymore treatments.
Take care...
Love fleur