Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A start of my Jounal - Motivated by a friend named Molly

I have always wanted to start a blog to document my mum's fight with breast cancer. But due to my own laziness... it always stayed at the back of my mind. Why did I start now? Its because of Molly... Those who do not know her, she is also a fighter herself. She fought a tough fight but lost it. She just left us on 29th May 2008. Molly mentioned to me before asking me to start a blog as a caregiver for my mum's illness but I did not heed her advise till now. I regretted for not starting earlier so that she will have the chance to read my blog. But its all too late now.

I miss her. Greatly. She has always encourage me when Im feeling down during those times when there is bad news for my mum's treatment. I will miss her blog alot.... there wont be any more updates from her... but I still hope her husband, Josef will continue to keep the blog alive... her fighting spirits remains!

Seeing her memory video clip.... my tears start to fall... I still couldnt believe she has left us... but Im sure she is in a better place right now.... no more unbearable chemo treatments... no more worries nights before Dr appts on scan results.... no more pain.... I totally can understand those anxiety and pain... I shall share more on my next entry... thats all for now...

No comments: