Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hysterocsopy & Polypectomy

Went for the above last friday to remove a polyp in my uterus lining... it was a small procedure but I was quite scared before going into the OT...

My gynea suggested me to go for the procedure as the polyp grew from 5mm to 9mm... it might grow further and it may affect fertility... so I went for the procedure... it was just a 30mins procedure... and I have half a day ward stay and was discharged.... After the procedure... I woke up with a pad strapped on me... I had bleeding... I still have some light bleeding now... it should last for abt 5 to 7 days...

Some updates abt my mum
Mum is managing the side effects pretty well... didnt had any vomitting... only slight nausea... lost of appetite for some days... other than these... she can still go for her fav manjong sessions...hee...


For Snowcloud
Hi gal if u are reading this.... I have difficulty in dropping comments on your blog so no choice but to write here...
I read from your entry that you are featured in the "A Journey of Hope".. Which episode are you featured? Is it the one that talks abt Ovarian ca? If yes, I watched that episode thou I missed the front few epis... It featured 3 ladies... One is nellie which has a link in molly blog, the other is a young gal whose face was not shown...then the other lady is in her late 30s i think.... which one is you? You are only in your 20s rite? Let me know ya...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gal ar, i replied ur question liao leh.. in this blog two entries earlier.. hope u dun think i ignore u hor ^^

Wish u speedy recovery and glad ur mum is managing well.

Cheers

babe said...

Oops Snowcloud, missed out your entries...so sorry...hehe...

U really drop by my blog quite often... thanks for your concern...

hope u are managing well too... stay happy ya :)

maomao said...

Hi Kel,
This is Molly's sister, feeling better after the op?
It's exactly 5 months today since Molly left us.
Me and my mum miss her so much and thank you for remembering Molly.

Take care and have a speedy recovery!

babe said...

Hi MaoMao

Thank you for dropping by... :)

I'm feeling better..thanks for the concern...

Pls be consoled that molly has left us for a better place where there will be no sickness and pain... she will know we miss her...