Today is 29th Oct... Molly left us 5 months today... Thou its only 5 months... I felt she has left us for a long time... I miss her... Today I saw a comment from Molly's sister... I am kinda surprised to see it... didnt know her sister actually visit my blog... thanks MaoMao...
I sometimes wonder to myself what will a person feel or thinking abt when he/she is about to leave this world... I also wonder to myself did Molly suffered alot of pain before she left... did she leave any words behind... did she pass on in her sleep..... alot of questions run thru my mind when I know she has left us... I hope she left us in peace with very little or no pain...
I also cannot imagine the pain the loved ones has to suffer to see their loved one pass on... I feel its the utmost pain one person can ever imagine... the person might have left but the surviving ones saddness has just begun... how long a time a person will need to make the pain subsise? I guess the pain will reduce over time but it will never go away.... never...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment