Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Report Day

Its been awhile since I last blog... been quite busy lately... with what? I have also no clue why I am so tied up... hmmm....

Today went to NCC to get the pathology report on the tissue taken out from the 2nd op. Good news... no evidence of cancer cells! But I wonder why there isnt any since the last op shows there are still cells not cleared... that is the whole purpose of having this 2nd op... but anyway.. this is good news... really relieved...phew...

However since the ops... mum have difficulties in using her arms... she operated on her right side... her left arm already have old pain from a fall a year back... till now the pain is still there despite seeing dr taking injection... now her right arm also kana sprained when moving her arm backwards to wear a bra.... so now her both arms do not have the mobility like last time... I guess this kind of sprains are quite long term... wont recover so easily... I do not know whether can my mum go tui na at tcm... cos I heard before breast cancer patients cant go for massage or tui na... esp on the arm where the op is... hmm.... hope someone can advise me on this...


No comments: