Its been a while since I last update here....
Not much things has happened that is worth posting.... my mum is ok... now on oral chemo... on 5FU... side effects has been quite mangeable...
The last CT scan shows the tumours in her lungs is stable... that is about 3 mths ago... and she is going for another CT soon.... after cny i think... hopefully it remain stable.... otherwise, she has to go for different chemo drug... which is not as simple as the oral chemo.... more side effects and hair loss....
I pray that my mum will remain stable for as long as possible.... at this point of stage... i really not sure what more i can do except to prepared for the worst and hope for the best....
I do hope i can see more caregivers blog stories to tide me through the difficult times....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
62 comments:
Infatuation casinos? affirm this environmental [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] straw boss and waver online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also into our blooming [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] force something at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and be heiress to in research bucks !
another late-model [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] come across is www.ttittancasino.com , in first-rate german gamblers, mark up manumitted online casino bonus.
Fantastic post with many different wonderful content! I assume you could be on the appropriate way. All the best
Remarkable! I have been just producing a piece of writing on the exact same issue yesterday. Then this one evening, I found your current page which in turn is way more desirable of post than I published.
Discovered this post truly when it wasreally needed. Thank you very much. It's already been very valuable
Hi Kel
I chanced upon your blog yesterday and had just finised reading all the entries right from your first post.
I am a new cancer patient. Had the lump removed and coincidentally will be seeing Dr Khoo soon to see what treatment I will need.
I felt so very sad reading what your mum had gone through, she is really very very brave. I wondered if I will be able to take it......
Anyway thanks a lot for your blog, at least I am more prepared and knew that besides those stories of hope, one should always be prepared for recurrences.
I am also very saddened to read that besides Molly, those comments by Fleur then come to your last 2nd post when you said she had pass away... my heart drops....
I had not read both Molly and Fleur's blog yet, will do so soon.
Have not seen any post from you since Feb, hope everything is well.
You be strong for your mum and hope you will be able to let her have the chance to see the grandchild soon.
I myself regretted not having a baby earlier for my mum before she passed away...
You take care!
Hi josy
Its been a long time since i update my blog...
Sad to say, my mum just passed away last week. Its been quite an ordeal for our family.
Hows things with u?
Hope u will see my post....
Really sorry to know your mum passed away. I am a breast cancer patient too (37 years old) and am seeing Dr Khoo. Thanks for writing the blog. Reading it makes me feel like I am not alone. Wish I knew you earlier so I could give you more emotional encouragement for the tough role you had to play. You've been a wonderfully caring daughter and I'm sure your mum is really proud of you. Take care and hope that your health is in the pink too!
Linda
xanax xanax 900 - xanax side effects in teenagers
zolpidem no prescription zolpidem tartrate 10 mg tablet 74 - generic for zolpidem tartrate
generic xanax there generic xanax - xanax and alcohol mixed effects
zolpidem 10 mg ambien and alcohol experience - blue ambien pill mg
buy diazepam diazepam dosage panic attacks - diazepam 5mg half life
buy zolpidem zolpidem tartrate 5mg tablets - zolpidem 10 mg winthrop
diazepam online help with diazepam withdrawal - possible side effects diazepam
buy ativan ativan peak - ativan pictures of pills
ativan pharmacy antidote to ativan overdose - why is ativan used for opiate withdrawal
buy diazepam can you buy diazepam in portugal - diazepam suppository side effects
ativan online buy ativan line mastercard - ativan buy online
order xanax online buy xanax bars online no prescription - buy xanax alprazolam online
xanax will xanax withdrawal go away - xanax side effects uses
ativan online comprar lorazepam online - ativan causes high blood pressure
buy generic ativan ativan gel side effects - ativan dosage for seizures
valium online pharmacy valium dosage extreme anxiety - high dose of valium
cheap valium online valium lower high blood pressure - buy roche valium no prescription
buy ambien online no prescription long ambien cr kick - ambien sleep paralysis
l9g0aod7 http://www.isotretinoin4health.net/#accutane-cost - buy isotretinoin accutane buy isotretinoin online
l9g0aod7 http://www.isotretinoin4health.net/#buy-accutane-online-no-prescription - cheapest accutane cheapest accutane online
l9g0aod7 http://www.isotretinoin4health.net/#cheapest-accutane - order isotretinoin purchase accutane
zolpidem drug ambien dosage increases - ambien stories hallucinations
c4ks84bd http://www.cheapisotretinoinforless.net/#isotretinoin-accutane - isotretinoin accutane isotretinoin cost
c4ks84bd http://www.cheapisotretinoinforless.net/#isotretinoin-online - isotretinoin online isotretinoin online pharmacy
c4ks84bd http://www.cheapisotretinoinforless.net/#accutane-pills - accutane pills accutane price
c4ks84bd http://www.cheapisotretinoinforless.net/#buy-accutane-no-prescription - buy accutane no prescription buy accutane online
xn7bl2d5 http://www.cheapisotretinoinforless.net/#order-accutane-online - buy generic accutane buy generic accutane no prescription
xn7bl2d5 http://www.cheapisotretinoinforless.net/#buy-isotretinoin-accutane - isotretinoin cost isotretinoin for sale
xn7bl2d5 http://www.cheapisotretinoinforless.net/#isotretinoin-price - buy accutane online buy accutane online no prescription
cheap valium online no prescription where to buy valium online uk - valium 30 mg
xn7bl2d5 http://www.cheapisotretinoinforless.net/#isotretinoin-online-pharmacy - buy accutane buy accutane no prescription
xn7bl2d5 http://www.cheapisotretinoinforless.net/#isotretinoin-price - buy accutane online buy accutane online no prescription
xn7bl2d5 http://www.cheapisotretinoinforless.net/#buy-accutane - cheap accutane online cheap isotretinoin
Buy cheap Propecia Finasteride medication at reliable online pharmacy! Generic Propecia online sales. Propecia - Amazing hair loss medication http://www.worldlysoles.com/ - propecia cost More serious side effects which may occur include breast lumps, nipple discharge, breast pain, testicular pain and the inability to urinate. DHT is thought to be responsible for hair loss in men.
5mg of Phentermine hydrocloride or Phentermine resin once a day, before breakfast. It certainly shouldn't be used by someone with a history of drug abuse. [url=http://www.apromiseconference.com/]phentermine 37.5 mg[/url] Phentermine cost. Important Information You shouldn't take Phentermine if you've used a MAO inhibitor in the last 14 days as they can interact and cause serious side effects.
Once these chemicals in the brain have been returned to normal levels then the depression will go away. Luckily, most of these side effects are self limiting and not bothersome enough for most patients to discontinue therapy. zoloft pills Luckily, most of these side effects are self limiting and not bothersome enough for most patients to discontinue therapy. Zoloft Helps With Depression
Restoril also helps the brain because it can calm the brain down and when the brain is calm then the person is able to into a deep sleep. Restoril rating: 5 based on 318 votes. http://www.restoril4sale.com/ - order temazepam online This medication is often times used for around seven to ten days unless if prescribed differently by the doctor. Patients should take Restoril 30 minutes before they go to bed. If you donГt like water then talk with the doctor before taking Restoril and see what would be the best thing for you to drink with it.
l3m7n8s63h http://www.lexaproforcheap.net/#lexapro-pills - lexapro pills lexapro price
l3m7n8s63h http://www.klonopindiscountsale.net/#order-klonopin - order klonopin klonopin no prescription
l3m7n8s63h http://www.prednisoneonlinesale.net/#prednisone-no-prescription - prednisone no prescription prednisone online
l3m7n8s63h http://www.klonopindiscountsale.net/#klonopin-without-prescriptions - klonopin without prescriptions klonopin online pharmacy
Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you so much, However I am having
troubles with your RSS. I don't understand why I can't
subscribe to it. Is there anybody else having identical RSS problems?
Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond?
Thanx!!
Also visit my web blog - Scott J. Ferrell attorney
Grocery Store Medicine generic celexa cost - buy celexa online no prescription http://www.bestpricecelexaon.net/#buy-celexa-online-no-prescription
BaskAwake gabapentin 300mg - neurontin gabapentin http://www.neurontingenericprice.net/#neurontin-gabapentin
Cockscomb As Medicine generic celexa cost - buy celexa online no prescription http://www.bestpricecelexaon.net/#buy-celexa-online-no-prescription
teerloggete cheap soma without prescription - order carisoprodol http://www.carisoprodolcheaponline.net/#order-carisoprodol
teerloggete buy soma without rx - soma 350 mg http://www.carisoprodolcheaponline.net/#soma-350-mg
Longs Drugs In Modesto Ca prednisone without prescription - prednisolone no prescription http://www.prednisone4sale.com/#prednisolone-no-prescription
Study Medication Compliance buy diflucan without prescription - how to get diflucan http://www.diflucansaleonline.net/#how-to-get-diflucan , [url=http://www.diflucansaleonline.net/#fluconazole-diflucan ]fluconazole diflucan [/url]
Drug Smugglers Avoca Airport Pa buy generic lexapro - buy lexapro http://www.costoflexaproonline.net/#buy-lexapro , [url=http://www.costoflexaproonline.net/#buy-lexapro-online ]buy lexapro online [/url]
tfv lamisil pills no prescription - cost of lamisil http://www.lamisilonlinerx.net/#cheap-lamisil, [url=http://www.lamisilonlinerx.net/#cheap-lamisil]order lamisil online [/url]
6, provigil no rx - buy modafinil online no prescription http://www.provigilonlinediscount.com/#provigil-no-rx, [url=http://www.provigilonlinediscount.com/#order-provigil]provigil no rx[/url]
I like it when individuals get together and share opinions.
Great site, stick with it!
Have a look at my homepage facts about egypt
Your own article fеatuгes proven helpful tο myself.
It’s quite informativе and уou really are obviously really experiеnced in thiѕ region.
Υou get opened my oωn sight to vaгying thoughts about thiѕ spеcific subjеct matteг ωіth
іntгiquing, notablе аnd strong cоntent material.
my hοmepage - xyala.cap.ed.ac.uk
Post a Comment