Mum will be going for her 2nd cycle tml... hopefully the blood count is ok...
To Fleur & Snowcloud
A million thanks to you gals.... your words of support show so much concern to me and my mum... Thou I did not leave any comments on your blog but I visit it for updates almost everyday...
Snowcloud, been noticing you are not blogging as often... maybe you have nothing much to update.... but please know kel still care ya! :)
Gals, jia you ok!!
Been feeling kind of guilty lately... didnt really spend alot of time with mum.... I dont know why... sometimes I will naturally want some space of my own.... cos being with my mum makes me constantly reminded of her illness and I will get very depressed... I can feel my own stress... I know I cant feel this way... so I joined a yoga class recently for me to destress.... at least I have an activity to focus on.... in this way I can exercise and relax...
When a family member is diagnosed with cancer... the whole family is affected....emotionally and physically... even extended family will also be affected.... for example... my mum has cancer... me the daughter will in turn affect my husband.... he will feel sad and stress when he sees im feeling down... I try not to affect him... so I seldom talk abt my mum illness... so far there isnt much blogs from caregivers like myself that I can learn or get some support.... if you know of someone please share with me.... thanks in advance... :)
Molly left us for about 5 months already.... till now I still cant really believe she is gone... I still visit her site very often... but always disappointed to see there is no updates... I guess her husband must be very tied up at work... or he does not want to remind himself that Molly is no longer around.... I still miss her... she has touched me in many ways.... her concern... her positiveness... her fighting spirits.... Im consoled that she is probably having fun in heaven now... no more pain .... Will I feel this way when my mum were to leave me one day? I dont know... I hope I can be that optimistic...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Kel,
U can leave comments at my blog, just that I need to approve it 1st (cos someone spammed my comments box the other time).
Haha, why u get the impression i'm so young? I always mentioned "my young friends", meaning i'm actually much older than them. The third lady was indeed me.. so, u did share my smiles ^^
(now u know why i asked flora to remove me from her blog link *winks*)
Cheers!
Oh, i was actually the one who told Josef abt the programme and mentioned Nellie's name to my onco regarding her maintenance drug.
Now that u know my true identity, i hv to "kill u". *lol*
If you could just reflect on some of my entries, you could see the long friendship i hv with my co-group and the new friendship i found with my young friends whom i got to know thru playing online game. ;)
Post a Comment